All my Tools for sale JET Saw, Triton, Record Bandsaw, Axy..

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andycorleone

Established Member
Reaction score
Because of Photography I haven't touch any of my tools this year, I think is a waste of money have them I'm sure someone will find a better use: most of the tools are in new condition with very light DIY use.

Record Bandsaw BS350 (stand and Wheels) £390
Axminster Planer Thicknesse AW106PT £450
Air Filtration System Fox £120
Record Dust Stractor CX2600 (With Fine Filter) £190
Jet Super Saw JTS-250 £790
Triton Router (the Big one) With Router Table and Stand Legs £290

Please not commentators [-X , If you are really interested please ask any question. if you need any picture please just ask and I will upload it :D .

Can be collected any time from Essex Grays

Thanks

workshop1z.jpg

workshop2.jpg

workshop3.jpg

workshop4.jpg

workshop5.jpg

workshop6.jpg

Hi, a few people is asking this so for other people:

Specification of table saw are like this one AFAIK only diference is the cabinet Design. (and price :wink: £790 instead of £1,539.51 inc VAT)

http://www.jettools.co.uk/jts250cs.html

evething is included: User Manual, outfeed table, Sliding etc...

before this saw I had the SIP 01332 (not offence but compare this saw with SIP is like compare Black and Decker with Festool)

UPDATE
Bandsaw, Router Pack and Dust Estractor still Available

Record Bandsaw BS350 (stand and Wheels) £390
Record Dust Estractor CX2600 (With Fine Filter) £190
Triton Router (the Big one) With Router Table and Stand Legs £290

Well done on selling that SuperSaw. I never thought it'd go for that.

wizer":mbcee93o said:

was a really hard decision to sell it. I'm sure next Summer (even now) when I 'm in the market for a new saw I will not find anything similar for that money

andycorleone":1hfmx094 said:
wizer":1hfmx094 said:

was a really hard decision to sell it. I'm sure next Summer (even now) when I 'm in the market for a new saw I will not find anything similar for that money

Looks like you have found a soul mate here Wizer!!
Fickle youths :lol: :lol:

I've never ever sold any of my tools.
I've given a few (that have been replaced with something superior) away but never sold anything.

Needs must Jim. Not all of us are capable of making the right decision...

wizer":1u7tdyc1 said:
Needs must Jim. Not all of us are capable of making the right decision...

Well you are only a bit older than my lads & their problem is more money than sense.

I give them (unwanted) advice & I can see them thinking "what does that old phart know!!"
Usually I'm proved right but as a Dad you don't want to rub it in.

No you just come here to rub it in!!

I think you might be right tho Jim :roll: Certainly before we had the baby we were in the fortunate position that we could buy whatever we wanted, within reason, and going out for dinner or days out was never an issue. Let's just say, that has changed, drastically.

Which is why, since xmas, I've been adjusting to that situation and shedding stuff I really don't need. Keeping the stuff I will use. All this doesn't mean that I'll buy cheap rubbish tho. Quality costs.

Yep you are right thats why I'm always bullying you! :lol: :twisted:

Never mind assuming you don't have too many more you should have money to spare in say oooooo 27years time :lol: :lol:

Seriously only in the past three years (eldest son is 28 & youngest 26) have SWIMBO & I been able to spend money on trivia like handbags & planes.

wizer":15mn31dz said:
You really know how to cheer me up Jim.

"They" start to get expensive at about 17 and it peaks at about 22. :lol: :lol:

Andy sorry about the hi jack :oops:

lurker":21um194b said:
Seriously only in the past three years (eldest son is 28 & youngest 26) have SWIMBO & I been able to spend money on trivia like handbags & planes.
What does SWIMBO need a plane for?..and what are you doing with handbags? :shock: :lol: :lol:

The expensive era with my son (22) is hopefully coming to a close [-o< ...he's just landed a rather nice job with an investment bank in the City (after graduating last month from Edinburgh) - Rob

hi lurker

err um 22 don't you mean 32 my son is on a piece of elastic keep coming back :cry: love him really shhh don't tell him that though .hc :wink:

Back