Aldi nail gun

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave65

Established Member
Reaction score
Aldi have a cordless nail gun coming in soon, have these been offered before and if so has anyone used them? It would be for diy use , worth a punt or stick with the Estwing ???

Looks OK to me. I have a couple of Workzone tools and some Parkside (Lidl) and they've been fine.

Already have 3 air powered brad nail /staple guns and a Makita 9.6V stapler so if I buy one of these I'll probably getting frowned upon... again.. . Already being questioned why I have 7 routers :roll:

Hello Dave,
Do you have a product number and maker's name?
Quite a few posts have been complimentary about Parkside tools and pricing, it might be interesting to take a look in my local branch.
Regards, Paul

Worth noting that the nail gun being offered in the link above is completely different to the one I and several others have from Aldi. The one in the link is an airless battery powered nailer whereas the previously available nail gun from Aldi was a regular airline 18g brad nailer/stapler combo (which is very good btw). Interested to see how this battery powered version compares even though I wouldn’t buy one myself (no need and prefer the simplicity/durability of airline guns).

Thx for the heads up - I've just ordered one - it's one of a few tools that when a certain job comes up I keep cursing and telling myself to just get one.
At this price & 3 year warranty I'm going to give it a try.
Cheers.

Looks a great bit of kit for the money. If I used nails more often I would consider it certainly.

Rorschach":ouj0lf7f said:
Looks a great bit of kit for the money. If I used nails more often I would consider it certainly.

I probably won't use it that often but at that price & if it does the job then I'll have that good feeling you get when you've bought something that actually makes sense & makes life easier.

In fact, I'll probably go overboard & nail everything to anything else just because I can - probably be nailing plants to the fence to keep them vertical ;)

Nick Laguna UK":11sy9ymz said:
........In fact, I'll probably go overboard & nail everything to anything else just because I can - probably be nailing plants to the fence to keep them vertical ;)

"To the man with a hammer in his hand, everything looks like a nail............."

Bought this today. It's not something for everyday use. Tried it out nailing 15mm mdf skirting to a softwood stud and works a treat with the supplied 50mm nails. Tried it with some 35mm 18g nails I use with another gun and it's fine with them too.

andypa":3lwqb23r said:
Bought this today. It's not something for everyday use. Tried it out nailing 15mm mdf skirting to a softwood stud and works a treat with the supplied 50mm nails. Tried it with some 35mm 18g nails I use with another gun and it's fine with them too.
Hi

Any chance of some pics of the results?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back