AI Robot deliveries- enjoy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, just hate racism, sexism and ageism. The tragedy is, that you don’t see it.
The tragedy, is that you see it where it doesn't exist.

I'm sorry that you think that a white middle aged man making fun of other white middle aged men is racism, sexism or ageism.

Last edited:
Could someone explain how Adam suggesting he is irate person is bigoted or offensive. Apart from seeing irate person on occasional menus it’s a new expression to this old man.

Why not go the full five yards
I'm not familiar with that saying?

I always heard, I gave him, "The full nine yards". as in all I had, Like a fighter pilot whose ammo belt was nine yards long.

I'm not familiar with that saying?

I always heard, I gave him, "The full nine yards". as in all I had, Like a fighter pilot whose ammo belt was nine yards long.
It’s one of the few remaining unknown references. It pre dates the First World War and first appeared in print in the US referring to a baseball game.

Officially there isn’t a true definition but I like to think it comes from the sailing ship days of the navy. There is another variant with full six yards. The six and the nine could refer to the yard arms on ships and putting sails on each would be doing it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back