Ahaaaaaa!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flanajb

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I never saw I'm Alan Partridge when it was originally aired but a friend of mine lent me the DVDs. All I can say is that I have never laughed so much. I am sure most people on here have seen this comedy series, but if not I certainly recommend it if you want a good chuckle.

In fact, even when I think about some of the clips now I start laughing to myself.

I don't usually go to the cinema, but I think I too will have to make an exception this time around

Sorry but I am the opposite, I just don't find the man funny at all. I rate him along side Ricky Gervase who also isn't funny.

mailee":2u2q4fxt said:
Sorry but I am the opposite, I just don't find the man funny at all. I rate him along side Ricky Gervase who also isn't funny.

Swmbo doesn't like Steve Coogan either, but she was speechless with laughter watching clips of that film last night. I agree completely with R.G. not being funny, though.

Can I add Dom Jolly to the list of unfunny people aswell please

Sent from my GT-I9300

I loved the radio 4 series. I used to listen to it on the train coming home from work with tears running down my cheeks. When t transferred to TV it wasn't so ood because I had built up a mental image of AP that didn't fit with the visuals (radio has the best pictures).

Now Steve Coogan is a bit older, I think he has grown into the character and doesn't need the prosthetic make up. I can't wait to see the film.

Back