adidat car boot finds 9/4/17 (but actually from last year)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidat

I will not buy anymore tools...
Reaction score
Hi guys

been meaning to post these for ages, but at the time of purchasing I was recovering from my accident in somerset with a hideous internet connection!!!

(homer) (hammer)

So i remember this being a good day, my neighbour came to help me carry around all my junk and I didn't have much strength in my hands and arms, and i got my moneys worth out of him!!! :lol: :lol:

So to start off with, got the britool breaker bar, britool 1/2" ratchet and the two hammers from the same guy for £5 he pointed out that i had got all the best bits from his toolbox he was trying to sell! :D

Got this box of goodies for £10, seem to remember some nice ones in there with decent ages and makers.

Got this bits from the same guy, the piece of brass he wanted £25 for but get him down to a tenner also had those nice wheels to go on my pallet truck, and loads of other bits of engineering stock including to long bits of paxolin tubing about 40mm OD and 5mm thick walls.

thats all for now folks!

adidat

Some useful stuff there. I've decided I like moulding planes with user made fences attached - they are evidence of practical use which never got written down afaik. Is there a fence on the plane at top right, under the nice wedged cutting gauge?

Yes Andy i think there is. Should be home tonight will dig it out and post it over!

Adidat

BXaZCOhCMAECWc3.jpg

thanks for the replies chaps, i got some amazing engineering bits a few weeks later, but didn't take any pictures. got this very cool double headed trepanning tool with a morse taper shank. Will try and dig it out, couldn't work out if it was a home made thing or something that could be bought!

I've got high hopes for this summer and the contents of Somersets sheds and garages!!

Adidat

Back