Abrasive disks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyNx

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking over the festool products available, i notice a pack of abrasive disks at 2000 grit designed for high-gloss paints and plastics. Problem here is that i don't own the festool sander, rather the SXE-450 - so the holes don't line up.

Anyone know any online suppliers that offer these sorts of grits ranges. I don't think our M3 stuff goes much higher that 600, and it's more trouble than it's worth to ask the supplier :roll:

LyNx":2som9qg3 said:
Looking over the festool products available, i notice a pack of abrasive disks at 2000 grit designed for high-gloss paints and plastics. Problem here is that i don't own the festool sander, rather the SXE-450 - so the holes don't line up.

Anyone know any online suppliers that offer these sorts of grits ranges. I don't think our M3 stuff goes much higher that 600, and it's more trouble than it's worth to ask the supplier :roll:

Metabo do an 8 hole pad for the SXE450, to take festo discs. Try these guys, they're normally pretty cheap: www.transtools.co.uk

If it's not listed on the site just ring them and they can get it in for you.

Latest posts

Back