A rusty sow's ear!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent job indeed, just checking you still have my address for when the 12 week hire period comes to an end :D

Joking aside very well done =D> =D> =D>

Mr_P":1wkx16bq said:
Excellent job indeed, just checking you still have my address for when the 12 week hire period comes to an end :D

Joking aside very well done =D> =D> =D>

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Watcha Prof!

I meant to ask you at the time...then forgot (goldfish moment!)....that blade on the old Burgess (nice to see another Burgess fan!)....isn't it a bit coarse?

I ask because the teeth look huge in that picture.

I did have a 10tpi 1/4" but I found the 14tpi 1/4" to be better for tight curves and finer finishes. Tuff Saw..of course! :mrgreen:

Jimi

jimi43":qgc922o5 said:
Watcha Prof!

I meant to ask you at the time...then forgot (goldfish moment!)....that blade on the old Burgess (nice to see another Burgess fan!)....isn't it a bit coarse?

I did have a 10tpi 1/4" but I found the 14tpi 1/4" to be better for tight curves and finer finishes. Tuff Saw..of course! :mrgreen:

Jimi

Well Jim, I've just been and checked and it's 14 tpi, 1/4" but it's an Axcaliber blade, not a Tuffsaws. I know I ought to get some Tuffsaws blades, and I will when I need them, but these Axi blades refuse to break or wear out!

AndyT":3dwqjb17 said:
jimi43":3dwqjb17 said:
Watcha Prof!

Jimi

Well Jim, I've just been and checked and it's 14 tpi, 1/4" but it's an Axcaliber blade, not a Tuffsaws. I know I ought to get some Tuffsaws blades, and I will when I need them, but these Axi blades refuse to break or wear out!

Just an optical illusion from the macro shot then...

Reminds me...will have to put an order in to Ian sometime in the next few...um...years! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jim

Back