A quick hello.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bremner

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello to everybody, found the site through google while mooching about and it's great, found some really good bits of advice and time saving tips already. Had a look around and some of your projects are astounding hopefully I'll be able to achieve results like that now I can lean on you guys for advice.

I'm a plasterer by trade but love woodworking as a hobby, I've made a few pieces of furniture from mdf and pine but want to step up to hardwoods now I've gathered a bit of experience and some decent tools, so if anybody can recommend a good and reasonably priced hardwood supplier close to Bolton in the northwest I'd be grateful.

Keep up the good work on the excellent site =D>

Bremner

Welcome aboard Brem,

Obviously, I can't assist you with supplies in your neck of the woods, but best of luck anyhow.
Hope you get plenty of inspiration from the site, but beware the 'slippery-slope'!

Regards
John :)

welcome brem. glad to see another newby here.. as a joke.... where's bird and fortune? sorry lol

we're a friendly and fun bunch here.

yours.

hamster in shavings.

well I hope you enjoy it here friend. madness is a good thing. insanity even better. on friday nights, I hear a faint whisper that this lot do bowl flinging. Don't know how true this is but if so I'm defenately in.

.............PULL!

Can you guys just answer me a quick question about the board, I don't want to open a new thread just for this.

I read in a post somewhere about group buys, when these crop up which part of the forum do they get posted in? I've had a look around for these but not found any.

Latest posts

Back