UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely superb Brian. With the difficulties you have to overcome, your work in this field is some of the very best I have seen and you can be well proud of what you have achieved. Very well done.

Malcolm

Alexam":11i213m3 said:
Absolutely superb Brian. With the difficulties you have to overcome, your work in this field is some of the very best I have seen and you can be well proud of what you have achieved. Very well done.

Malcolm
Hear, hear Malcolm.

I bet Brian is blushing now :) :lol:

But seriously Brian you this is another excellent piece of work with a level of detail that I suspect many (well me for sure) would leave out. Working as you do requires dedication to your art.

Regards

Phill

Superb Brian, this one's even above your "normal" (i.e. very very high) standard I think.

Sorry to hear of your medical problems mate. I'm having similar "adventures" (to add to my "standard" back problems) which have pretty much kept me out of the shop and off here for a while now, so I know how you feel. Terribly frustrating.

But I have been experimenting with a couple of ideas for rounding off, etc, of small bits. May take a while yet but I'll post something that may help asap.

Thanks for posting, an inspiration to duffers like me (even though I'm not much of a bike fan at all).

AES

AES

Latest posts

Back