UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same result with my old Elu bandsaw. I bought an Axcalibur blade from Axminster instead of an old Sc**fix blade and the difference was just amazing - no wander, straight cut, full depth of cut on hardwood with ease.

K

+1 for Tuff Saws

Ian was really helpful and the blades go through 8" Oak like it was butter.

I will definitely be using Tuff Saws again.

Claymore":2a9hee30 said:
Hi,
I have a cheap and Cheerful Clarke 3 wheel 12" Bandsaw and after reading some reviews on here decided to try a Tuff Saws wider blade instead of the rubbish 1/4" standard blade.
I bought this, 3/8" - SuperTuff Premium Blade Length: 62” - TPI: 10 and amazed at the transformation! :D it doesn't wander like the old blade and cuts through hardwood like butter! I was thinking of junking it as the blades broke everytime i tried to cut anything but will keep it for a bit longer now...... I want to cut pieces smaller for Scroll/Intarsia work so its ideal.
Thanks to you guys for recommending the blades and I will certainly buy more from now on...... who said cheap old tools are rubbish? if your on a tight budget then don't rule out an old 3 wheeler :D
Cheers
Brian
Ps wasn't sure if i was allowed to mention the brand of blade and if not then feel free to delete and give me a telling off.... I don't work for them just a happy customer

Adding my thanks to the recommendation given by others regarding bandsaw blades. I ordered 3 blades from Tuff, (2x 14tpi 3/8, 1x 6tpi 1/4) on Monday, they arrived first thing Tuesday! same amazing result, this is on a very old desktop Black and Decker 3 wheel that the previous owner was throwing out! :D

3 very good blades and postage under £25? Bargain!

Back