4 bantam egg cups

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnu

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is 4 bantam egg cups to get the egg cup challenge started. They are small sized for bantam eggs and made in yew, box, fruitwood and beech.
bantameggcups4411.jpg

Very nice start to the challenge Gnu =D> . I haven't even started mine yet.. #-o

note that the challenge rules suggest / require that you don't post pictures before the entry date..

Nice cups though :)

Allen - by quoting the picture you've prevented him from removing the image unless you edit your quote :)

I must admit I assumed they were a taster, with the thread title effectively being a statement clarifying that they would be ineligible...... but then again :)

My initial choice of wood prepared just shy of my interpretation of what's suitable for 'medium sized chicken eggs' and has therefore been put aside for the 'bantam egg' challenge when it happens.

i assume that these are just to give us all inspiration as Mr Gnu hasn't ever been in the competition and I don't see a late entry.

Very nice though.

Back