3M 7500 half masks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aidex

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum I wasn't sure but please move it if it shouldn't be here. :)

I've finally decided to buy one of these half masks with the p3 filtersas I find that even with dust extraction when I'm sanding lots my sinuses get bunged up and give me really bad headaches. :(

Some folk are selling them on eBay for less than half of what Axminster is selling them for and I wanted to check if anyone knows if those on eBay might be fake?

Thanks!!!

They could be fakes on eBay so unless you're asking about a specific seller it's hard to say.

Any mask is better than no mask. Buy 1 pack from each supplier and check the difference for yourself to decide where to buy in the future.

nah they are not fake.. I buy them there as well, just surplus stock or someone who has bought/stolen too many from his jobsite.

I would personally stick to the most reputable retailers for my mask and subsequent filters. Sure they will cost a bit more, but them again, COPD is a puppy (my father has it from years in wood working) and if you end up with its too late to worry about the cost of the filters / mask!

got some filters from ebay recently and they are definitely 100% certain fakes, reported them to 3M and they are investigating, the clue is in the price, and mine did not fit the mask properly, they were tight, real ones should fit perfectly, they are the pink p100 type. Only buy from official suppliers, you can't buy back your health once it's gone.

Latest posts

Back