• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 3 Roller Tube Bender for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBaz

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I bought this in January when I couldn't find anybody local who could bend some pipe for me. Although I only had 4 pieces to bend, it was holding up a project that SWMBO was waiting for.

I did look at the cheaper ones, but I chose this model because the 2 lower rollers do the driving, linked by a heavy Reynolds chain, leaving the pressure roller to "freewheel", which I thought would be easier to use. I also felt that the large handwheel is better for applying a constant force than a crank handle.

The steel pipe/tube I was bending was 27mm diameter with a 2.6mm wall thickness, so meaty stuff. Consequently I thought I had better have the die rollers snug, so I machined the 25mm set out to 27mm. The other 2 sets of rollers - 38mm and 50mm - are unused.

The bender did a fine job and has been sitting in its original wooden packaging ever since.

With delivery it cost me £350, so I'm asking £250. Having only bent 4 pieces, it is in as new condition apart from the changed size of the 25mm roller set (now 27mm).

If you are interested, drop me an email. (I've put it on Gumtree as well - eBay want to much in fees!)

ps I had to make a lathe tool to take out the 2mm from the rollers. I still have it, so could adjust any of the rollers if required

IMG_5329 (2) (768x1024).jpg

IMG_5331 (1024x768).jpg

IMG_5333 (2) (1024x768).jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back