15mm bore power saw blade

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topconker

Established Member
Reaction score
I have an old Protool PL40 power saw which needs a new blade.
I've looked everywhere to find a blade for it as it has a 15mm bore rather than the modern 16mm.
Does anyone know if these blades are available anywhere?
I've looked at getting a blade with a 30mm bore and using a bore reducing washer but not sure if that will work out.
TC

That's a shame. I've about 30 brand new 15mm bore 185mm diameter blades left over from an old saw I had years back. I did have more but I took to opening the bores out with a step drill to fit my Makita and Evolution saws

MMUK":216ngbkj said:
That's a shame. I've about 30 brand new 15mm bore 185mm diameter blades left over from an old saw I had years back. I did have more but I took to opening the bores out with a step drill to fit my Makita and Evolution saws

Did that work well?
I ask as I have a couple of decent blades and it would be useful to make them fit my Sip

cheers
Bob

MMUK":3bo7z9c9 said:

What sort of blades are they? If you put them in the for sale section I'll be interested in a couple posted to Sunny Devon.
Regards Rodders

Lons":3fhjds3k said:
MMUK":3fhjds3k said:

Did that work well?
I ask as I have a couple of decent blades and it would be useful to make them fit my Sip

cheers
Bob

Yep. luckily I have a step drill with a 20mm step :)

Back