120mm x 686mm door lining

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutley Racers

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I hope you are all doing well.

I am looking for the above door lining for an interior door but cannot seem to find one online. Any ideas on where I can pick up one?

Thank you

120mm x 686mm?
What are you measuring there?
Is it an internal door for a rabbit, or in the home of giants and that's the lining section?

Last edited:
I always laugh when i used to order a door from wood yard in imperial sizes only to be told they only stock 686mm , 737mm and 762mm as all doors are made metric now most doors are made in South America who still work imperial as in north America so do the maths 686 =27" 737=29" 762=30"" i dont think they would go to fractions of a centimeter if metric surley 690mm 740mm and 760mm . Just my strange logic

You'll just have to trench a bigger one down to the size you need

Another good laugh is when someone who dos' nt quite grasp the metric /imperial conversion " its6.5 centimeters and a little bit " i always sugest they work in mm much easier

Hi all. Thanks for the replies. For some reason I was not notified of the posts.

Basically it is cls stud and 2 x 15mm plasterboard with 3mm plaster on each side. Would have thought they would do a lining that width.

Regards Lee

The dimensions you give cls 96mm wide two plaster boards =24mm then skim 6 mm total is 126mm or 5" you should be able to get 5" from most wood yards if not buy 150mm (6") and take 23mm or7/8-" off thick side off lining i have never seen 15mm plasterboard

The dimensions you give cls 96mm wide two plaster boards =24mm then skim 6 mm total is 126mm or 5" you should be able to get 5" from most wood yards if not buy 150mm (6") and take 23mm or7/8-" off thick side off lining i have never seen 15mm plasterboard

Thanks for the reply. Not seen 5 inch or 125 any where. Been trying to get pretty close to the right size as having some health issues and getting power tools out is killing me at the moment.

Latest posts

Back