UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely work from Ruth. The apprentice done good.

Sorry to hear about you being out of action. I hope that you manage to get back in the seat soon as I am sure not being able to will be driving you crazy.

Phill

Excellent first attempt by your apprentice Brian. I guess she's hired . . . . just as soon as she's made the tea and swept up ;-)

Barry

I think it's time for his and hers scrollsaws.

get the little lady an axi 18. :)

note, yes that was meant to sound sexist, it was meant as a joke, some of my best friends are sexy.

well done Ruth, I reckon you've got a chance of being better than the one armed bandit your stuck with. :p

Hang on a minute :idea:

I thought I was Brian's apprentice...

Everyone knows there can only be one master and one apprentice (rule of two according to Yoda).

So I guess that's me cast adrift into the cruel world all on my own :roll:

Phill

linkshouse":1sk6kz3r said:
Hang on a minute :idea:

I thought I was Brian's apprentice...

Everyone knows there can only be one master and one apprentice (rule of two according to Yoda).

So I guess that's me cast adrift into the cruel world all on my own :roll:

Phill

ah, Phill, young padiwan, you have passed the final test, you have realised you are a drift, there is truly nothing that Obiwan Claymore can teach you now, go forth and seek, for you shall find your own to train.

Claymore":zpvtgwly said:
... I have use of one arm/hand at the moment ........ She did say its harder than it looks

As long as it's not affecting your eyesight?

Great stags head, superb job.

Well done to Ruth. Sorry you are crooked again Brian, hope it gets better soon.

take care
Don W
PS I will mail you later today for information.
EDIT duh

Wish my first try at anything looked like that Ruth, very well done Madam! I reckon you deserve a saw of your own.

=D>

Sorry to hear about your problems Brian, "Gute Besserung" as they say here.

AES

Latest posts

Back