UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the hell do you managed to keep turning them out? And every single one top quality. =D>

Curling stone? I thought my missus had been burni.. erm, baking bread again. :)

Yet another great piece Brian. Brilliant stuff, as always. Your work always looks so life-like (I've been looking longingly at that AWACS pic, but can't start until my shop is back together again - but at least all the new wiring's up and running).

=D>

AES

He's never gonna take that back to his nest Brian. He'll need a M-U-C-H bigger wingspan (somewhere in the region of the Avro Vulcan) . . . tee he.

I blame Andy for that as he was talking about the AWACS ;-)

Seriously though Brian, a wonderful piece of work and I really cannot believe how quickly you produce these items at such a high standard. You must be at it 24/7 ?

Barry

Claymore":1ikynne5 said:
Cheers everyone!
The reason I can churn them out pretty quickly is probably down to the fact I was retired so can spend as much time out in the workshop as i want and usually only do around 5 hours a day before getting the shakes lol (I say retired but I am now back in business, I don't do many restoration projects now but the Intarsias seem to sell well etc....my insurance company wanted to know what i make so i sent them a photo of the bikes etc and one of their staff has ordered Harley intarsia for September lol).
Another reason they seem to be getting quicker is my workshop is slowly taking shape and much more organised, I got rid of loads of my master models etc from my old job and couple of big machines went to Wales so more room for woodworking kit.
Thanks again for your great feedback and if i can help anyone starting Intarsia give us a shout

Cheers
Brian
Thanks for that explanation Brian. It's nice to have something to aim for, you really are an inspiration.

take care
Don W
PS the owl is brilliant.

Back