UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian.

We boys and our toys.

It does look a heavy bit of kit, but the farmer will make light of it. I have a deep sea fisherman two doors up from me, if I need a hand with lifting, his arms are as big as my legs. :shock:

Chris.

Nice... and you know the best part?

A FREE PALLET. :-D

What are the two other boxes? A jockstrap and a back-brace?

NazNomad":1i9okvlk said:
Nice... and you know the best part?

A FREE PALLET. :-D

What are the two other boxes? A jockstrap and a back-brace?

Lol, I had exactly the same thoughts! As soon as I saw the picture I wondered what was in the boxes on top? It's a lovely feeling receiving parcels.

As you say the pallet is a bonus. :)

I wish you would hurry up and get the 'blighter' out of the box so we can have a good look at it.
I am very much looking forward to your extensive review of the saw, perhaps you could do a little video showing us what it can do? :)

That's exactly the way my EX21 arrived, just a bit smaller box but extremely well packed and bolted to a ply board just right for practice cuts!!

Brian.

That sure is a beast of a saw.

Love the owl, great work.

Of course the pallet and packing wood is the main part of the order, just like children at Christmas, the boxes get played with as much as the toys that were in them. Our long haired bosses just don’t realise, we are still just kids with a few more wrinkles and less or grey hair. :roll:

Enjoy the new saw.

Chris.

NazNomad":cpbshoax said:
Blimey, it's like a flippin' aircraft carrier. :-D
Better watch out or your local RAF jets will be coming in to land on it. Looks the business!

Is that a remote control in the next to the last photo? Now that's impressive a remote controlled scrollsaw :)

Brian

Back