100mm cyclone

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorrisR

Reaction score
Does anyone know of anyone in the UK selling a cyclone with 100mm inlet and outlets (ideally 125mm)? The Dust Commanders on ebay all seem to be smaller (76mm ports) and the Cyclone Store appears to be dormant. Otherwise the only option I can see is to import one from the US.

Many thanks

Norris

you can make your own out of a spare motorway traffic cone. Or it might be easier to make a thien baffle on top of a plastic barrell. Matt should be along shortly.
Importing will break most peoples bank as the final "at your door" price will be at least double the USA selling price.

Have you tried contacting cyclone central directly? I see their twitter account is pretty dormant but worth a try surely. I have 2 of their cyclones and have been very pleased with them.

Try Toolovation.co.uk they sell the Oneida Dust Deputy with 2 inch, 4 inch, and 5/6 inch ports.
Hope that helps.

Nigel

I've not found anyone doing 4 or 5 inch cyclones in the UK natively unfortunately, apart from cyclone Central as mentioned. But they seemed pricey as it was.

Once in a blue moon you'll see one pop up on ebay, but they're very scarce it seems. I think importing or building one yourself as Bob suggests might be the way to go. You can get large traffic cones on ebay for not much money unless you aquire one elsewhere (legally of course!)

I made a thien baffle and posted about it in the projects forum if you're interested in that route.

Ram64":1tr50xay said:
Try Toolovation.co.uk they sell the Oneida Dust Deputy with 2 inch, 4 inch, and 5/6 inch ports.
Hope that helps.

Nigel
At £329.75 for the dust deputy XL guaranteed they're just purchasing from America and selling on...

Thanks everyone for the replies - much appreciated.

Matt - thanks for the heads up on thien baffle project. I think I will give that a go.

Back