1/2 inch baltic birch plywood

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finnish and Baltic are not the same, though, Wizer, so comparing that price (without a grade) to Eden's Finnish S-I is just apples and oranges.

Baltic is Latvian/Russian (or as I said earlier, even more tenuous links seem to be accepted over there.)

This has gotten to complicated...

I just wanted to know if anyone has bought or knows where to buy half inch baltic birch plywood that has 13 ply's.

This just highlights what i've been talking about here in the UK. If you want to spend money it is a difficult task. Surely someone in the UK stocks this in proper size sheets yet unbeknownst to anyone who wants to buy it.

I bought 1/2 birch ply from http://www.richardrussell.co.uk/ about 3 years ago now. I am sorry I cannot find the prices but I do remember that their minimum order charge for delivery was only £50 and they accepted COD.

The quality was excellent, or good enough for the two chairs I made from it, used every day since and no signs of structural failure - perhaps that is due to the construction technics more than the quality of the wood.

Andy

crazylilting":3i9vxoca said:
I just wanted to know if anyone has bought or knows where to buy half inch baltic birch plywood that has 13 ply's.

Like I said, you are unlikely to find this over here, and it is unlikely to have been manufactured in Europe, where plywood is standardised on 1.4mm veneers.

Back