1/2" Collet Extension bargain

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsyMan

Established Member
Reaction score
After some frustration and googling for a while I found that collet extensions for home made router tables are sometimes a little more than hobbiests would like to pay but suddenly this popped up on the radar, I thought I would share it and have ordered one myself, when it arrives I will report back.

Admittedly the collet extension alone did not meet their minimum purchase requirement so I popped a moisture meter on the order as I need/want/would like one anyway but just thought it might be a useful link for those in the same boat as me.

http://goo.gl/ZJZFW

Looks good! Tilgear stuff is normally very good and no fuss if there is a problem.
Shame that it does not come with a 1/4" collet adapter as part of the kit.

Bob

better add that I am in no way affiliated with them, I was just passing on what I thought was a good find, feel free to remove if it breaks any advertising rules :D

I bought one, nicely timed too as I just bought a cheap 1/2 router to use in the table. I also had to add a wheel marking gauge to boost the minimum order, :$ the horror!

Latest posts

Back