SIP FastFix Riving Knife

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Egg-Sal-Ent Smithers! That's a great idea. I'm thinking that they could be good for the guard too?

Will stick those on the 'To Buy' List. ;)

My SIP guard is already tool free, but would work if it was a bolt too. I thought it was a pretty good idea too, best part is they cost lest than £5 delivered on ebay. :)

Chems":vmolqnt4 said:
My SIP guard is already tool free, but would work if it was a bolt too. I thought it was a pretty good idea too, best part is they cost lest than £5 delivered on ebay. :)

Could you give us a link to them on e-bay please.
Struggling to find them. :(

Ebay Item Number 160375739858
(You need to buy 2 :))

They are an M6 bolt with an M8 Sleeve. I'd have had it in festool green if they did it :)

Chems":iq6u9tyw said:
Ebay Item Number 160375739858
(You need to buy 2 :))

They are an M6 bolt with an M8 Sleeve. I'd have had it in festool green if they did it :)

Thanks! :)

Excellent idea. Will get some for when I've finished my new riving knife. I think some gold bling is required.

Cheers,

Dave

The one thing to remember is that when you take the knife out you must put something else in there to clamp up to otherwise it will all vibrate loose including the riving knife adjustment bolts. I found this out :)

Back