Oil

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've read elsewhere that it would be, but the first item in its list of ingredients (so I think the greatest by volume) is "aqua" - ie water. I think the modest extra expense of buying an occasional bottle of 3-in-1 is a safer option.

Interesting - you were editing while I was replying.

Your first link was to Baby Lotion - which does contain water - and your second one was to Baby Oil - which does not.

The Baby Oil sounds a better bet than the Lotion but I still think it's a pointless economy not to buy the 3-in-1, even if you buy it at Sainsbury's where it is twice the price - what are you going to spend the saved £1.50 on?
https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/gr ... 22599824-p

Baby oil has always worked for me , and has the benefit of being easy on hands and non- toxic. I find the last to be important as I work in a basement shop with my developmentally challenged daughter and she often puts her hands to her mouth even after handling my sharpening stones. Also I'm sort of a cheap old pipper and baby oil is a cost effective product at a couple of Canuck-bucks a litre. Besides , my hands are kept in a state of moisturization that would be the envy of hand models the world over :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back