Have we ever had a musical thread on UKW ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Daughter auditions for the X Factor on Saturday she's singing 'if I aint got you'
This is her. No training or coaching, just enjoys singing. Her grandma bought her some studio time for her birthday and this is the result, she's 24. I'm blown away, I had no idea she could sing at all.

Click on the little arrow on the right hand side of the track. If it starts and stops after a couple of seconds drag the black dot back to the beginning and it will play through.

http://www.jukeboxalive.com/music_listen_6921667.html

Grayorm":3scaq1zm said:
My Daughter auditions for the X Factor on Saturday she's singing 'if I aint got you'
This is her. No training or coaching, just enjoys singing.

=D> =D>

I anticipate she got 4 yes votes. I shall watch with additional interest this weekend.

Grayorm":36dcy512 said:
This is her. No training or coaching, just enjoys singing. Her grandma bought her some studio time for her birthday and this is the result, she's 24. I'm blown away, I had no idea she could sing at all.

Click on the little arrow on the right hand side of the track. If it starts and stops after a couple of seconds drag the black dot back to the beginning and it will play through.

Wow I certainly did not expect that =D> =D> =D> She's brilliant and you have got to so proud of her. Just my sort of music. Wish her all our best and let SWMBO and I be first in the queue for a signed photo when she hits the big time.

Cheers

Mike

Mike.S":1kk02kot said:
Grayorm":1kk02kot said:
This is her. No training or coaching, just enjoys singing.

=D> =D>

I anticipate she got 4 yes votes. I shall watch with additional interest this weekend.

Thanks Mike. This weekend she has to get there at 6am Saturday, if she gets through the Saturday audition, which we are guessing is before some sort of filter judges, she then has to go back Sunday. This will probably be the filmed bit. It's not on TV till Autumn, but if she gets through rest assured I'll remind you :D

Mike.C":hzvr05r4 said:
Grayorm":hzvr05r4 said:

Wow I certainly did not expect that =D> =D> =D> She's brilliant and you have got to so proud of her. Just my sort of music. Wish her all our best and let SWMBO and I be first in the queue for a signed photo when she hits the big time.

Cheers

Mike

Thanks Mike. I had no idea she could sing, I was blown away, and yes the proudest dad in the world. Not only because of the singing. She's just qualified as a nurse. I'll let you know how she goes on this weekend. I've copied and pasted the responses from here into an email for her.

Grayorm":1u376c4p said:
.........This will probably be the filmed bit. It's not on TV till Autumn, but if she gets through rest assured I'll remind you :D
Make sure you do. ;-P

A nurse and a singer.... wish her good luck with both.

Back