• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Richard Kell no.1 honing guide - £25 + postage

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glynne

Established Member
Reaction score
Having splashed out on a Veritas honing guide set, I no longer need this lovely little jig.
Currently on sale at Workshop Heaven and at Richard Kell for £51.80 excluding postage and reviewed on several sites such as Infinity Tools

Obviously used but primarily for smaller bench and Japanese chisels so price is 50% of the new with either collection from B75 (Sutton Coldfield) or with postage extra (guesstimate ~ £3.50 for tracked).

IMG_3253.JPGIMG_3252.JPGIMG_3254.JPG

I have replaced the wheels, spacer and circlips but have kept the originals that can be used as spares (more dirty than worn).

IMG_3257.JPG

And if interested, you can have the little jig I made a little jig to make mounting chisels a little easier! The extra piece of polycarbonate is for a secondary bevel.

IMG_3255.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Glynne

Possibly yes.
I have someone who said they were provisionally interested but wanted details on the widest chisel it could take (1").
I'm awaiting a reply so as soon as I have a yes or a no I'll contact you.

Possibly yes.
I have someone who said they were provisionally interested but wanted details on the widest chisel it could take (1").
Ah ok,
Hope it falls in my favour.
Thanks for getting back to me.
Mike

Possibly yes.
The jig is yours if you still want it?
PM sent

Latest posts

Back