Yes finally!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
I am a very happy man today as my wife has passed her driving test on the third attempt! It now means I will not have to be the taxi all the time and can spend more time on my projects. :D Of course it will cost me an evening out and a slap up meal at the local top restaurant but worth every penny. :lol:

Congratulations to the both of you!!

I must say, it is a joy to have both partners driving, if my SWMBO couldn't drive and I had to ferry her about, it would drive me nuts! Independance is the key!

(And you get more workshop time instead of behind the wheel!)

I concur with your sentiments Mailee my wife passed at the third attempt a few weeks back; I can now look forward to her dropping me off at the pub :D

Phil

filsgreen":4zzcgycb said:
I concur with your sentiments Mailee my wife passed at the third attempt a few weeks back; I can now look forward to her dropping me off at the pub :D

Phil

Ah, but will she pick you up again? :lol:

very very well done! I have only been driving a year and I LOVE IT. Dunno how I coped without it!

:D

Well done Mrs Mailee. LGV test next, then. So you can carry some really serious lumps of wood home! Or rather, she can!
Cheers/

SF

Hmm, now theres an idea Shadowfax. She did say she want's a new car once she had passed her test, maybe I could talk her into a long wheelbase transit. :lol:

Congrats to Mrs Mailee, that means that they`re be even more quality looking projects to look at.I love this forum :lol:

I want to do my driving test but it`s bloody exspensive and i want to get me some good quality tools and bench.

Nick W":20osnu14 said:
filsgreen":20osnu14 said:

Phil

Ah, but will she pick you up again? :lol:

Come on Nick, I want to keep my head in the vicinity of my shoulders :)

Phil

Well done Mrs M...if not a van, what about a nice big trailer for the back of the wagon?...incidentally, all the best drivers pass 3rd time :roll: :lol: - ...just gona get me coat - Rob

I passed second time and my wife and daughter passed first time - I never forget because they keep reminding me :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cheers :wink:

Paul

good work ,mrs mailee, on the road

are you allowed to carry out small repairs at work alan ????

regards
mel

Back