Yandles

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would be forgiven for not realising that was their site. Its as close to useless as makes no difference.

Thanks Bob

I did try that one but thought I must have been on the wrong site

Hope the actual place is better than their website! :roll:

Tony
This is their "new" website-quite aweful, especially as it mkes pretty much NO mention of certaint things. Like the saw mill, woodworking centre, blah, blah... :lol: :roll:
I spoke to the management and they are trying to push the hobby side of the business-hopefully a "Yandles woodworking" website will appear soon.
Hope this helps (and yes it is worth going!)
Philly :D

BB, what time Friday?

I'm going to try and get the afternoon off work

Hi All

As ever, you're more than welcome to congregate at our stand at noon on both days (although I reckon turnout on the Saturday could be low!).
I won't be there, I've got the weekend off, but our Sales Manager Mark Raby will be there representing us. Mark has a different demonstration style (and content) to me and we think it might make a change for visitors to the show to see something other than the bits I do.

Hope you all have a good time on either or both days!

Having not gone to Yandles before, a simple question - Is it all under cover?? The weather is supposed to bucket down on Friday.

Barry,

It is under cover, but there is a bit of walking back and forth between the covered bits involved (it is all housed in a few big sheds and a marquee), so I would take a good coat if I were you!

Regards

Gary

Philly's taking me over on Saturday :lol: :lol:

Oops, better ask if he is free first.

Barry - Thanks for the tip about the weather, I'm right now packing my case & nearly forgot the old 'brolly :)
Plan to be there about 1:30 if I don't hit any jams on the M25 - What am I saying "No jams on M25" God forgive me please :wink:

Latest posts

Back