Workshop build year2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redhill Red

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

after many months of planning in my head and one false start, due to the weather last year flooding my garden my new workshop is about two thirds complete and after nearly as much grey matter used as in the build i am going to try and post some pictures of the build so far.

SPA50807.jpg

SPA50810.jpg

SPA50814.jpg

SPA50821.jpg

SPA50823.jpg

SPA50831.jpg

I hope these pictures come out ok, and if I can find the others posted somewhere on my computer, they seem to disappear faster than my tape measure in the bushes as it slides off the roof for the umpteenth time I will try to post some more.

Adrian

Mod Note - I edited your images to make them work. Philly

Hi Adrian,

You need to make sure you have
after.

Like so:
Code:
 [img]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk198/redhillred/SPA50807.jpg[/img]

Looking forward to the pics.

It is looking good Adrian, (I cut and pasted the picture locations). I hope the rains stay away for you.

That looks like a really nice workshop, I really like the semetrical approach with the large doors in the middle

That is going to let a lot of light in

keep them pics coming

This is looking like a very nice workshop, please keep those pictures coming! :)

I also like the temporary saw bench, by the way. Some smart thinking going on there with the adjustable support block. :wink:

Ooops still did not get the posting of the pictures right, thanks George for sorting it for me.
Not much done for the last few day's due to the birth of our first grandaughter !
Today I made the two window frames ready to order the double glazed panels, after phoning a local firm they were very helpful in explaining that for the best sound proofing two different thicknesses of glass in the panel would give the best acoustic barrier,(you learn something new every day)

Also 20packs of 75mm rockwool delivered also delivered to help with the sound insulation and keep the neighbours happy.

Your workshop looks very practical and dont forget you are going to need a concrete path leading to the entrance to wheel in all the heavy equipment to come. :wink:

HI all
thought I would try and post some more pictures as an update, this time I will try to make them smaller so as easier to view

[/img]
SPA50888.jpg

Fitted the felt roof tiles(from Wickes) and well pleased with the look

[/img]
SPA50893.jpg
SPA50899.jpg

Hopefully this time my picture posting works , since the last photo was taken I have fitted the vapour barrier to the inside and the double glazed panels have arrived today and will be fitted over the weekend along with making the doors

Adrian

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, (btw you had better start cutting down on your pocket money and start saving for the future expenses that arise over grandchildren.)

Shed looks like a second home. Very nice.

Back