word in word thanks Loftyhermes and Travis

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gilljc

Established Member
Reaction score
after reading Loftyhermes' post on Travis's tutorial on making words in words I got all inspired and spent hours making this pattern (I am totally non computerate , am sure most people will do it much quicker)
Thought I was pretty clever, until I came to cut it!
A little tip for making your own patterns, remember that you have to cut it out, the friends part of this was rather small!!!! :lol: also remember to leave enough room round the edges if you like a decorative edge, I keep getting caught out on this one recently, 'spose I will learn eventually :oops:
foreverfriends_thumb.JPG

Attachments

• foreverfriends_thumb.JPG
    foreverfriends_thumb.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 836
Very nice, back in the day when i owned two horses i often saw them in this position grooming each others backs.

John

found the image online, and it reminded me of my old horse and his best friend who would spend ages grooming each other, horsy equivalent of sports massage :)

Well done Gill, I do like that. Yep it's a lot harder than it looks to make this kind of pattern and it's only when cutting it you see things that could have been different. As you say you'll get better at it, so keep up the good work.
happy scrolling
Steve

Latest posts

Back