Woodworking Shop Nottingham?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is a really good sunday boot fair that Pete goes to and there are some bargains at the cattle market and anchor surplus is there as well

Ah, now then. Did you know that the very first TV screening of Come Dancing came from the Palais de Dance in Nottingham? I've never been, myself, even though it is still going and I do go dancing regularly (but not there). In fact, I should be dancing tonight, but two Sod-Off-We-Don't-Want-You-Either responses in one day has rather dulled my appetite for frivolity this evening.
There is always Glenmorangie, fortunately. The only problem is that it is very expensive and its effects only temporary. I don't have a lot left.....
Steve

Went to the festool shop yesterday, got some mft clamps. They are moving to a super festool store to rival the axminster one soon, will be in riverside. Even closer to home!

Steve, I have a collection of overproof scotch that I rarely drink now, if you would care to help sometime :)

I am moving, once there I will host a bash but waiting on roof and damp reports at the moment, oh and if someone wants to quote for window repairs...

Hi Danny
Just to let you know that I am in Beeston (for the time being, anyway) and my address is 26 Windermere Road, NG9 3AS. If you fancy a cuppa some time or a workshop chat (in the workshop or down at the Vic!), give me a call.
07961 427955

Cheers
Steve

Latest posts

Back