Woodworking for the first time this year.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizer

Established Member
Reaction score
Well it's been a while but I finally got around to doing a bit of woodworking today. It was nice to be back in the 'workshop':

DSC_0335.JPG

:lol:

I was following the advice in this thread. The whole process went very well indeed and thanks to all those who gave advice.

DSC_0337.JPG

It did, however, take me 3hrs just to cut one rectangle! Plus one hour to setup and pack away. Not having a workshop is getting really frustrating and forcing me to put my energies into other hobbies atm. We have been back and forth with plans for garages and kitchens and I think now we are back to the shed idea. :roll: The main reason for abandoning the brick built garage is, out of 5 builders, none have come back to me with a quote! :evil: It seems a prety straight foward job to me.

Anyway, good to be getting my hands dusty again!

:wink:

Hi WiZer
5 requests and no quotes, must be building boom in your area. A tip I once used was to look for anyone having an extension etc. done on their house & ask the owner, politely, if they could give you the builders telephone number.

It was quite interesting that some of them said the'd only give the number to their worst enemy :)

Back