Woodturning Clubs in East Sussex

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williamg

Reaction score
I'm a novice woodturner and am self taught. I would like to take my skills further and also get some regular advice and tips. Are there any clubs in East Sussex (or near) that I could join?

There used to be the Ashdown Woodturners Association that met at Colemans Hatch Church Hall (near Forest Row) once a month. I can't find anything on the Web about them now, but I'm sure that the Ashdown Forest Rangers' Office would know if they're still about - 01342 823583 if you want to give them a try. HTH :)

Ray

Hi, I know this is an old post, but there is a new woodturning club in Portslade - South Downs Woodturners, you could check that out if you are still interested.

Hi

There are a few in East Sussex, where are you.. I,m in Rye. we are part of wealden woodturners. they have a club in robertsbridge,

As we supply blanks here in east sussex we get asked alot for information etc.. Its a growing hobby and its great to see so many people taking it up....

Latest posts

Back