• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 30 Litre Bin for Cyclone Separator £10

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sams93

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I have a cyclone separator but as I am very space constrained I had to use a different bin for the cyclone to save height. Stupidly I only discovered this after I had assembled the thing using this one…

It has a cut out in the lid ready made for the dust commander style cyclones, they are all similar size so will work. It’s never been used in anger.

Based in East Sussex near Lewes. I do travel to Chelmsford in Essex occasionally for work so potentially could be collected there instead.

Can get exact dimensions, but it’s 520mm tall, the mouth opening at the top is 250mm diameter. Weighs about 1.5kg I think.

Can post if needed, not heavy just big. expect it would be £4-5 ish although I can get a price.

Attachments

• 0C1E48D3-5D36-417A-8956-525BD45E2428.jpeg
    0C1E48D3-5D36-417A-8956-525BD45E2428.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Hi,

It works out at £5.50 by the looks of things. If you’re interested send me a message and can sort out posting it.
Sam

Last edited:
Back