Woodland Workshop on TV

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KeenToLearn

Established Member
Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoying Woodland Workshop on Quest channel- making an oak and resin table, also full size motorbike sculpture using chainsaw and rotary tools. Good for inspiration and certainly a better alternative to mainstream tv!

I think the additional craftsman (from its previous incarnation as 'kings of the wood') are going to be an improvement, I really liked the plumbing themed chess set

It is the "Repair Shop", but but new things rather than repairing stuff. Too much waffle about the people, and not enough on the making - but fun none the less :)

I went to record it on the Humax set top box & the EPG reported "No channel information". When I tuned in to Channel 12, I got a message saying that the channel is "scrambled or not available". Channel available on the TV so it must be a Humax problem.

I think the additional craftsman (from its previous incarnation as 'kings of the wood') are going to be an improvement, I really liked the plumbing themed chess set
Have to hunt down that other series. Yes liked the chess set too, v inventive!

Quite a range of quality. Resin table was excellent, particularly the underframe, as were the chess pieces. Not impressed with the chess table design or construction

Back