Woodex 20th - 22nd April

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phew Philly !!

It was a close thing I resisted intense pressure to buy festool. The pressure from Waka and Newby was better than that from the salesman. It was a close thing!

But Tony did give in ................. eh tony want to confess ???

Hi Bean

Bean":1js0902a said:
It was a close thing I resisted intense pressure to buy festool. The pressure from Waka and Newby was better than that from the salesman. It was a close thing!

I can't believe that you stood for so long near the stand. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Sorry to have missed you lot,but got sidelined with a demonstration and lesson,(turning)opportunity to good to miss for a newbie.Time flies.
Think i saw Dave.L. but wasn't sure.
What did you think of the show.
We thought it was nothing compared to 4 or 5 years ago when we went last,with the amount of exhibitors.
Though this time round i enjoyed the woodturning demos.
Paul.J.

Good to meet some of the chaps
Picked up a little chisel, yum. Haven't had chance to try, though, as found a rather inviting hostelry on the way back. :eek:ccasion5:
Steve

Bean":1qh8r2bo said:
phew Philly !!

But Tony did give in ................. eh tony want to confess ???

Well, if you insist :D With the help of Waka, i managed to get a lovely Veritas plane and Fien multimaster for some DIY jobs I've been putting off for 3 years :lol: (but I think I've pushed my luck as far as i can and mrs T won't wait much longer)

Yes Phil, the free sanding pads are much appreciated :lol: You southerners :lol:

Bean, care to mention your haul?
err, don't forget to mention your first ever Festool purchase too :whistle:

Haul Haul????

Oh I guess you mean my spokies, I bought with Waka's assistence a couple of veritas spokeshaves, now they are sharp, they work a treat :D :D (one for each)

Festool purchase :? but didnt you buy them Tony??

HI
It was good to meet some of you on Saturday I saw no won on Friday or Sunday
DaveL did your partner like the flower
here are some flowers i have turned

100_1358.jpg

100_1362.jpg

100_1364-1.jpg

100_1370.jpg

100_1372.jpg

Chris,

It was well received, :D I had to explain how you made it, the pictures will help, thanks. :-k

I loved seeing you tiny turnings, the pictures just don't do then justice. \:D/

Back