Wood Working on TV

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyC Longwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Just caught the end of an advert for another series of The New Yankee Workshop on Discovery Shed channel, anyone know when it is to start?

Cheers,

Andy

I think they are on tonight? Cutting Edge Woodworker, Woodworks and The/Le Salvager?

In my opinion:

Overall: They need to bring out newer shows all of these are getting old.

CEW : Not sure I'm with him style wise but at least he is doing different things. He has an entertaining presentation style to me at least.

WW: Hmm not sure, I caught the sun lounger one last week and though blimey I could do better than that! I'm not about to try yet but I could see big design flaws or improvements even while it was being made :) I remembered this show using more hand tools rather than power tools but I was wrong.

T/L S: I like what he is doing and I think a lot of us would prefer to use reclaimed timbers if cleaning it up was easier, where time was on our side. But the stuff he creates is usually hardly refined. I like some of it but I always think he is rushing the project. I'd prefer if he maybe did the same projects over a couple of shows. There are of course reasons for this but it might have been a better show.

Latest posts

Back