Wood Turning Clubs in Swansea

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh Wizard

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Firstly Apologies for the duplicate post as have already posted in general, am a new user and posted before i realised there's a separate 'Wood Turning' area.

Anyone know of a wood turning club in the Swansea Area?

Recently purchased a lathe and various tools (actually this part is on-going - come to think of it I've already got my eye on an upgrade lathe too - oops!!) and would like to pick up some tips etc.

Many Thanks

Hello Welsh Wizard,
Only just saw your mail. Did you get a reply from our web site?( It is only recently up-and-running).
WE meet every Monday from 6.30. Prospective members have 2 free weeks so you are welcome any time. However, we have our AGM on 14 November so best to avoid that night. Post or PM me if you need more info. Hope to see you soon.
Kind regards, Tudor (committee member).

Hello,
I do not know of any clubs in Swansea/Morriston itsself. There is a club in Tycroes, Ammanford (which is where I go) and it meets in the Scout Hut on Friday Night 1900hrs. I do know we have members that come up from the Swansea area. There is also a club in Llanelli and I believe there is a club in Loughor.

All the best
Jestyn

Hi Welsh Wizard

I tried responding to your email, unfortunately it was returned stating that your address was wrong.

I hope you've managed to visit the club, if not, I hope we see you soon.

@Clockie Do you know if the Amanford/Llanelli club has a website? I am going to add another page pointing to other clubs in the surrounding area.

Laters

Gareth

Hello Gareth,
As far as I know we do not have a web site but I believe there is a facebook page somewhere. I am not on face book so I am at a disadvantage about that. We have Llanelli club members in our club and I can find out tomorrow night and let you know.
All the best
Jestyn

Hello Gareth,

Llanelli Wood Turning Club does not have a website. They meet every Wednesday 1830 - 2030 at Furnace Community Centre, Llanelli. Nobody has any information on Loughor Club.
Hope this will be of help to you.
All the best,
Jestyn

Back