wizer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No news yet Simon. If I haven't heard any news by tomorrow I'll give him a bell to make sure everything's OK. Don't know how much success that'll meet with though as I only have his mobile number.
Guess we just have to wait.

The lad must be really under the weather to not post for this long.
Place just ain't the same without him kind of eerie like.
Hopefully the op will be a complete success and then he'll be back with a vengeance!

I texted him yesterday for a quote for his adoring public but no response yet. He did say just before the aborted op last month that he would be offline for a good few days afterwards as it is a fairly major procedure.

Will let you know if he texts back, no pun intended. ;)

I am BACK :D

All went to plan. There were a few non-serious complicaions that I'll fill you in on later. But op went well. Reocvery has taken a bit longer than expected. The only real nightmare has been getting home. From the time they discharged me from the ward til I got home was 6 hours. All for someone who shouldn't sit or stand for longer than TEN minutes.

I'm all a bit spaced out and not with it, so for now I'll leave you with this.

Grumble Grumble, Rutlands, Whinge, Whinge, Dakota, Bleat Bleat, Tablesaw, Grumble, Bad Back, Moan, Cocked it up, Grumble, Whinge, Moan.

:lol:

welcome back Tom, hope everything went well for you.
The place just wasnt the same without you :D
I take it your just a slaphead now? :wink:

Welcome back Tom. Good to hear you've got the op over so now all you have to do is obey the doctors' instructions (no, really, they do know what they are talking about - only took me 30 years to realise).

Nrendan

Back