Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Why are big google adds now appearing and how to get rid

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Spectric

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Suddenly getting big adds appearing, only since a W10 update and cannot find out how to get rid of these anoying creatures from google, anyone any ideas?

Spectric

Established Member
Reaction score
Have just found a tick box on the sites preferences that says Disable Advertising but why it has suddenly activated! Never done that before and it turns the site into a game, keep closing adds top, top right and then bottom right. I had a hooded drug dealer advert and then bike insurance both of which do not apply.

MikeK

Staff member
Reaction score
Have just found a tick box on the sites preferences that says Disable Advertising but why it has suddenly activated! Never done that before and it turns the site into a game, keep closing adds top, top right and then bottom right. I had a hooded drug dealer advert and then bike insurance both of which do not apply.
Roy, I can't explain it...sometimes it happens. I have the UKW whitelisted in my adblocker, but disable ads in the preferences.

Spectric

Established Member
Reaction score
Whilst you are around @MikeK going by the number of people with extraction issues perhaps there should be a category for them,