Which dust extractor, £100 - £200?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jensmith":79880zs2 said:
With multiple motors (independently switchable I think) if give a high / med / low option. + 0.5 micron is really all you need. The addition of the interceptor is a real bonus.
Which machine are you referring to with high / med / low options, and what is the interceptor you're referring to?

I think the 'interceptor' is the cyclone and it's the triple motor camvac which are independantly switched so you can use 1 if that's all you need.[/quote]

Yes - that is exactly what I was trying to say!

S

Just to let you know I have struck a deal with Jen for the Camvac. The other dust extractor pictured is still for sale

Jensmith":kkd9m0ad said:
I think the 'interceptor' is the cyclone and it's the triple motor camvac which are independantly switched so you can use 1 if that's all you need.
Thanks for that. After a search and a call to CamVac it seems that the 'interceptor' is just a bin lid. According to them, it doesn't involve a cyclone, it's just a lid for your own bin. So I'm thinking that gives you a solution like the Triton Dust Collector, but not as clever as the Oneida Dust Deputy which collects 99% of all the dust before it gets to your vacuum (or are the Triton & CamVac Interceptor just as good?)

I questioned the low / medium / high settings for the CamVac, as it has 2 equal motors, giving you effectively a low / high setting (2 settings, not 3).

Oryxdesign":3tp7xmu2 said:
Just to let you know I have struck a deal with Jen for the Camvac.
What CamVac? You gave me links that you were selling an Axminster DC 103 :?

Back