Whats the point of them !!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatesmr2

Established Member
Reaction score
Sort of carrying on from a previous thread.

I can understand how wasps annoying as they may be could be useful.

But what is it with thunder flies :evil:
They seem to just enjoy making you itch, they never come alone always in groups of say 1,000,000 or so.
For the life of me can't see a use for them other than to annoy us.

Don't like to moan but what the hell i'm nearly 40 so may as well embrace the grumpy old man in me. :D

Martin

Yeah there is one stuck inside my monitor from last year,just hoping not too many of its relatives try and join it in there, right in the middle of the screen as well, so very annoying !

Yer bluddy wimp

You would have something to moan about if you lived in the Scottish highlands and you came across a swarm of midges

A hot still day up there can be murder

What's the point of them?

Exactly the same.........exactly, identically the same, as the point of all of us, and every living creature on the planet.

They are a machine made by DNA for the sole purpose of getting as many copies of that DNA through to the next generation as possible. No more, no less.

Mike

Mike Garnham":173xgjmt said:
What's the point of them?

Exactly the same.........exactly, identically the same, as the point of all of us, and every living creature on the planet.

They are a machine made by DNA for the sole purpose of getting as many copies of that DNA through to the next generation as possible. No more, no less.

Mike

OOOOOO very James Watson !!!

Latest posts

Back