What engineers do when they are bored.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that took me 10 minutes to watch :) kept stopping to see all the steps - excellent

Yeah, I wondered how long it took to prepare all the various set ups (and how long it took to perfect them all)?

Great though.

AES

Whaaaaaaatttttttt !

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sent to my son who is a precision engineer and was greeted with the reply "engineers are too busy or too tired to get bored!" Didn't have the heart to tell him that being married with a 6 year old and a 3 year means that regardless of your occupation, you will be too busy and too tired to be bored. Love it when they think they are the only one who has to work at being a hiusband and a dad.

MrTeroo":1u659rkp said:
The register misses the entire point and gets the story wrong again there :D
Guy rings up the engineering licencing board in a state where "engineer" is the legally protected term (here and in the UK it's "chartered engineer"), and calls himself one as a foundation for his argument that the traffic light system has been incorrectly set by some other engineer (as opposed to writing to the state government department responsible for that system).
Licencing board goes "well, (a) we don't manage the traffic lights, (b) you're defaming a practicing engineer to the licencing board, and (c) you're doing so while calling yourself an engineer in Oregon without being licenced to do so".
Or as we'd say here, "you utter pillock" :D

Back