What do you reckon

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pipper just click on the whats new section on the left :shock:

Just highlight the whole link and copy it into your browser. It does work. The problem may have something to do with the quote, I don't know for sure.

D

Really? A machine that cuts wood with no noise, power, effort, blah, blah, blah...

No matter how bizarre or off the wall. If you tack on 2 words to a story it all makes sense.

The 2 words... in America

(oops - no offence to our American friends :oops: )

I have to say I'm impressed, but the price seems ridiculous!

I can't see how this would cost more than a couple of hundred dollars to produce, even in the US. In China it would be a fraction of that.

I suspect that cheap copies are being developed as we speak...

That's very impressive - I wonder if it takes a dado blade! :D :oops:

It reminds me of another video on YouTube, of a planer/surfacer that slices a HUGE sheet of paper from your timber instead of having a rotating cutterblock and all that.

I recon that if I got to try one out, I'd buy it.

I can easily see why it costs that much, especially considering the quality of everything else they make. If you were to make a single one of those you would be looking at several thousand pounds.

Aidan

Eric":3fdbwdz5 said:
With a blade that fine and sharp I wouldn't like to get my fingers in the way of it :shock:
...and the operators digits were getting perilously close :shock: on some of those cuts. Interesting concept tho' - Rob

I look at this and for some reason Niki comes to mind :D . Considering all the excellent jigs he has made I now await the Niki version of this only with added finger protection and massively lower cost.

Misterfish

Back