What do you mean it could be dangerous???

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic - this is the sort of quality tutorial that Paul Sellars et al don't provide :wink:

I think it could only be improved upon by having young children in the background playing with axes...

Further proof that the human body can live on after the brain has been removed.............

Not really unbelievable it just another American plonker that lives in Hicksville.

When I see something like that, I always think it's very interesting, but have to ask myself why anyone would bother doing it that way. Another example of Americans (sorry guys) finding a way to do something with a power tool - the wrong power tool, that is more work than doing it the normal way. What's next, resawing on a wood lathe? I mean, you could put a table saw blade on a lathe, right? Hey, you could even turn a bowl, using a table saw blade on your lathe!

Heck, y'all furgot the angle grindar on t'othur side.... Twice as fast.....and dont need two hands to hold ma saw...

So is the new ObamaCare now covering the odd mishap from incidents like this??

Back