Welding Squares

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limburger

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I couldn't keep these to my self, had to share. I'm a mechanic and also work alot with metal. Now i'm building my ''dream'' workbench with a square tube frame. I saw on youtube that Jason from Fireball Tool makes squares for these jobs. To square things up to each other in both directions, were you normally would tag and check with a square and adjust as needed. No need witch these things.
Man I couldn't make this frame faster or better without these.

The tabs make sure the pieces line up.
8ADC52BF-B712-47C3-B7B4-A4212982E489.jpg

file.jpeg

Really can recommend them, they are located in the USA but also ship from Czech Republic, I believe from Strong Hand Europe (I bought their clambs also).
www.fireballeu.com EU
Fireball Tool US

Nice I’ve had these on the wish list for a while but not been able to justify them. Good to hear they’re worth keeping in the list.

never needed anything like that in 50 years.....
have a couple of those magnetic welders squares when needed to hold the 3rd thing when welding.....I work alone...
easy enough to alow for welding pull, well after years of practice....

First "thing" we made on a welding course 40 years ago was something quite like that! It's still lying around somewhere and comes in handy occasionally, if I can find it.

never needed anything like that in 50 years.....
have a couple of those magnetic welders squares when needed to hold the 3rd thing when welding.....I work alone...
easy enough to alow for welding pull, well after years of practice....

I also have them but they are always full of metal shavings. I bet when you use them you live it :D

Back