weekend project

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martlewis

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this months wood magazine project? US style school locker. Thinking of making a few to store the kids coates in the hallway.

Lockers

Any suggestions where I might easily get hold of a few small pieces of 1/8" aluminium at short notice???

Martin.

Martlewis, can I ask if the plan was bought from woodstore.net? I really like the look of some of their stuff but it's always a bit of a gamble buying without seeing a sample :)
Cheers

Kane":228fblbe said:
Martlewis, can I ask if the plan was bought from woodstore.net? I really like the look of some of their stuff but it's always a bit of a gamble buying without seeing a sample :)
Cheers

No, I wouldn't post a purchased plan as I've already been accused on here of allegedly dealing in copyrighted material by someone who never even checked the info, so I have to be very carefull. Generally if people want to swap or share plans I use the other forums.

If you sign up to their newsletter then every month there is a free downloadable plan as this was. I think you can get the free plans even if you don't get the newsletter by going to the website.

martlewis":21ehlxk0 said:
No, I wouldn't post a purchased plan as I've already been accused on here of allegedly dealing in copyrighted material by someone who never even checked the info, so I have to be very carefull.

ROTFL.

Would that have been the NYW shows that you copied from the television and offered for sale on eBay and your own web site?

Neil

Newbie_Neil":3gsb1yj0 said:
martlewis":3gsb1yj0 said:
No, I wouldn't post a purchased plan as I've already been accused on here of allegedly dealing in copyrighted material by someone who never even checked the info, so I have to be very carefull.

ROTFL.

Would that have been the NYW shows that you copied from the television and offered for sale on eBay and your own web site?

Neil

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buy it and Queue usually have a reasonable selection of metal.

More likely to find angle than flat strip but you can cut one from t'other.

Bob

martlewis":az8vtsyy said:
Kane":az8vtsyy said:
Cheers

No, I wouldn't post a purchased plan as I've already been accused on here of allegedly dealing in copyrighted material by someone who never even checked the info, so I have to be very carefull. Generally if people want to swap or share plans I use the other forums.

If you sign up to their newsletter then every month there is a free downloadable plan as this was. I think you can get the free plans even if you don't get the newsletter by going to the website.

Ah never thought of the copyright thing :oops: the plan I had my eye on was for a morris chair and it's only about a fiver but as a complete woodworking novice I wanted to make sure that it was usable :) think I'll sign up for the newsletter and see what comes up - appreciate the info :)

Latest posts

Back