Weather forecast on mobile phone disappeared.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blockplane

Established Member
Reaction score
The weather seems to have disappeared from both my wife's phone and my own today. The ap still appears on the list on my control panel, so it hasn't somehow uninstalled, but l can't get it to open from there. Anyone else having problems?

Ahhh.... Yeh... Well this is embarrassing. I've been working secretly on a weather co-compulsion system a bit in my spare time recently down the shed. :oops: Sorry.
It's a bit scientific but it sucks up and stores weather varieties in a big dome. Then, when you fancy setting the weather you just adjust a few valves and dials and release into the atmosphere.
Simple and convenient eh?
Bored of rainy winter days?
Autumn depressing you?
Bit too hot is it Ginger?
Don't move abroad!
Just release more sunny from the tank.
Or some more mist Ginger.
Brilliant eh?!? =D>
I messed with fine tuning the settings this morning and something, not sure what yet, Borked. I think I might have sucked up ALL the weather not just some of it. Bit of a pain in the A*se to sort out with all the variables. Science eh. What can you do?
Hopefully things will be back on track tomorrow because I'm going out there later to hit some of the dials with a shovel after a few ciders.

You can see the process of me sampling the template 'Slight cloud, Spring Sunshine, Occasional Shower,Bloomin' Glorious Day Innit!?!' in the pic below of TheWeatherDome!(PatentPending)
Note the safety gear! Weather Sampling is no easy ride Folks! No trying this at home!

6k4Tvjg.jpg

Hopefully if I find the right pipes/dials/next door's cat to hit with a shovel later tonight there will be more weather tomorrow and your App will be fine and back to normal Blockplane.
Innotimewhatsover.
Probably.

Cheers.
Chris

Back