Warwickshire College - Furniture Crafts end of year show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayak23

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I posted up a link for this video in another thread but thought I'd give it it's own to see if anyone likes it.

I put the exhibition together over the last week and the actual exhibition has finished now, but I made this little video to show the setup and a little timelapse of the opening night.

What do you think?
(My last video got attacked for music choice and 'over-editing'.....be kind, I do try to keep it simple. :wink: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDuXeM8-BR8

Well i liked that =D> =D> =D> ,the pieces on display looked worthy of a place in anyone's home (not sure about the tv stand as you are gonna need a very high ceiling for that one. ) A lot of thought went into the layout and presentation of those pieces and it shows =D> =D> =D> . I even liked the music :wink:

There were some very nice pieces of work done there, all the makers must be really proud of their work.

Can't play it on my iPad which is a shame?

That quite often happens on my Android phone. Usually if you download the Youtube App or an ipad app called 'Jasmine' I think it works on there. Otherwise, try going into the settings of the page (usually top left/right) and clicking Desktop view.
I think that the page gets formatted for mobile devices and maybe thats where the problem is...
Could be wrong though... :)

Back