Wanted: Rob Cosman Technique DVDs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeathRobinson

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I managed to get Rob Cosman's Rough to Ready, Hand Planing, and Advanced Hand Cut Dovetails through a DVD rental service and really enjoyed them. Just wondering if anyone has any of the others in the series that they might wish to sell on or perhaps loan to me?

Rob Stoakley, the DVD you loaned me will be popped in the post tomorrow to make it's way back to Wilton. Thank you so much for it, and my apologies for holding on to it for so long.

Cheers,
Simon

Thanks for the pointer GazPal, unfortunately not really the ones I wanted but if they were a little cheaper I would have still considered them.

on this has anybody used a rental service succesfully for woodwork dvd's?

I used Tesco's DVD rental service. It seems it's just LoveFilm in disguise but, that aside, I did manage to get 3 woodworking DVDs from them over a 3 month period. The woodworking stuff seems to be in demand. There was a wait for them even though I'd told Tesco that they were a high priority for me. It's likely I could have gotten more over the period but I had signed up to a scheme where I was only entitled to 2 DVDs a month.

I used to be on lovefilm, and got the rob cosman and david charlesworth DVDs through them. Good DVDs.

Long time ago now though.

Back