wall mounted dust extractor foc (now at new home)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markwuzere

Established Member
Reaction score
Free to good home a twin motor wall mounted dust extractor by john quarmby?
works ok but could probably do with the motors serviced at some point
2x 1000w motors
wall mounts
filter bags but no waste bags
extractor002.jpg

extractor001.jpg

pm sent

John Quarmby
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Quarmby is a plain voiced English actor who played the Health Inspector in Fawlty Towers :wink:

Qwibble":2hs7elhe said:
pm sent

John Quarmby
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Quarmby is a plain voiced English actor who played the Health Inspector in Fawlty Towers :wink:
Is there a delay on pm's? as not recieved

and now i've cracked the posting pics bit how do i get them a little smaller?
Mark

Just my delay. I've actually got two computers on. And I'm not doing any proper work on either : )

Don't tell the boss.

If you are posting pics from a host like Flicker then when you select the picture it should give you small, medium, large options. Alternatively when you export them from your iphoto (or other) you can do this at lower pixel dimensions.

If you've got a mac I'm happy to explain how I do it, but I'm no expert!

The PM is in my Outbox, does this mean I've sent it but it's not replicated across the ethernet? The general gist was "I'd very much like to take you up on your kind offer, assuming the extractor is suitable for a 6x3m workshop."

Nice to see you've got your kids in their prepping stock for you :lol:

Qwibble":mpeqowyj said:
Just my delay. I've actually got two computers on. And I'm not doing any proper work on either : )

Don't tell the boss.

If you are posting pics from a host like Flicker then when you select the picture it should give you small, medium, large options. Alternatively when you export them from your iphoto (or other) you can do this at lower pixel dimensions.

If you've got a mac I'm happy to explain how I do it, but I'm no expert!

The PM is in my Outbox, does this mean I've sent it but it's not replicated across the ethernet? The general gist was "I'd very much like to take you up on your kind offer, assuming the extractor is suitable for a 6x3m workshop."

Nice to see you've got your kids in their prepping stock for you :lol:
pm sent in reply,
never to young to train the little one, keeps him out of mischief :lol:

Early bird gets the worm.

But surely you've got a big shiny dust extraction system already Wizer?

Perhaps I've judged you wrongly, and in fact you are famed for your prudence and modest taste in woodworking machinery.

Please excuse my imprudence. Just joshing : )

I have a 2hp chip extractor and an RSDE2 shop vac atm. But the lure of a twin motor wall mounted vac type extractor is very attractive. I'm tempted to cut the bottom off the RSDE2 and duct it, but I'm not sure it's up to it.

Poor R2D2, I'd never do that to Henry.

I guess I need to buy Mrs Qwibble an new vac for the house before I can imprison Henry in the workshop full time.

When I say workshop I mean garage, but it's about to be transformed. I'll take some pics and start a WIP.

Had a great time meeting Mark and family. Snooping round his well ordered workshop.

Mark is a generous soul, and I've got some nice american white oak and a few odds and ends to get me started on some small projects. Which I shall share on this 'ere forum.

I've workshop to put together as well as my new house I'm decorating so it might all happen in slow motion but it will happen

:)

Back